You’ve noticed changes in your relationship. You spend less time talking, enjoying each other, or relaxing together. More fighting, more distance, or more distractions are causing strain and anger. You’ve tried ignoring what’s wrong and talking about what’s wrong, but either way, you feel the same, or worse.
How can you help yourself and your relationship?
Sign up to get a few free tips and find out. Get easy, private access to 5 helpful articles about how you can start healing your relationship now.
- How to talk with your partner when you’re upset
- What to do when work pulls you apart
- What are those fights over little things really about?
- Why do outside influences divide you and what can you do
- Surviving the holidays with those crazy family members
You can stop receiving updates any time by unsubscribing. This series was written especially for you if you are in a committed relationship or marriage.
We help couples build healthier, more loving relationships with private counseling and workshops in Alexandria, VA, at Mount Vernon Family Therapy Associates.