Category: Premarital Counseling
Newly Engaged? Why Premarital Counseling Can Prepare You for a Happier Life Ahead
If you’re newly engaged, you may be spending a lot of your time planning the wedding. But while you’re focusing on the flowers and the flavor of the cake, here’s why it’s good to spend time preparing for your life together, too.
One of the best ways to fulfill a promising future together is through premarital counseling. Why not go into your life together, already prepared to face life’s challenges in ways that help you both grow?
Some of the top issues that emerge in the first years of marriage include:
- Discovering the unspoken expectations we all have, about what married life should look like
- Developing a stronger sense of “us”
- Struggling to communicate and resolve differences
- Feeling like your partner’s personal habits are driving you crazy
- Feeling under-appreciated, taken for granted
- Dealing with debt or financial problems
Counseling before your marriage helps you focus positively on your ability to communicate, to preserve the love you already have, and deepen the health and wellbeing in your most important relationship.
Who is Premarital Counseling For?
Premarital … Come Read the Rest